I purchased two wigs from a company called Owigs.com which is also rpgshow.com When they came the wigs looked like ***, they looked nothing like the picture online.I had one card from owigs.com and one card from rpgshow.com so beware had I known this was rpgshow I would have never ordered from them.

The hair in the wigs looked like cheap synthetic beauty supply store hair. I asked them before I placed my order if the lace was Swiss lace and was told that it was. Well the lace in the wigs were so hard it felt like screen door screen. So it clearly wasn't Swiss lace.

I contacted them about a return and they wanted me to pay to send it back and after reading complaints about how they keep your money and the wig I decided not to take that chance. They then stopped all communication with me is I am going to let paypal deal with them. Those wigs are definitely not worth $700 that I paid. Save your money, and stay away from owigs.com, divaswigs.com and rpgshow.com because they are all the same company.

A bunch of scammers. Also be careful watching YouTube gurus who give great reviews for these companies because they get the hair for free. I watched ambre Renee and she does not give truthful reviews.

Be careful these companies are scam artists.Plus they are out of china!!!

Had an Experience with OwigsCom?

Comments